Societies and Institutions
- London History Society
- Costume Society
- The Association of Dress Historians
- Embroiderer’s Guild
- Royal School of Needlework
- Mediaeval Textile Study Group
- ULITA – An Archive of International Textiles. Including an unique collection of Egyptian children’s clothes attributed to the thirteenth century.
- The Textile Museum, Lyons. Apparently it no longer has English language pages on its website.
- The Textile Museum, Washington
- Metropolitan Museum, New York
- The Abegg-Stiftung Museum, Riggisberg, Switzerland
- The Costume Society of America
- V&A Clothworkers’s Centre
- The School of Historical Dress