Membership in the Medieval Dress and Textile Society
MEDATS is a forum for anyone interested in, or curious about, European clothing and textiles from the end of the Roman Empire in western Europe until the Early Modern Period.
Annual subscriptions, payable in pounds sterling, run from 1st January – 31st December.
- stand for office within the Society
- vote in meetings and elections
- attend some events free of charge
- receive a discount on early bird registration for paid events
- receive a electronic copy of the newsletter free of charge
- receive a printed copy of the newsletter for an additional fee
The newsletter produced three times a year and is distributed electronically as a PDF file to members with an email address. Printed copies are available by request for an additional fee.
Please see our Events page for upcoming and past meetings.
Member fees are payable by cheque, bank transfer, or PayPal
- £15 Individual members worldwide
- £20 Households worldwide (2 members with full rights and priviledges, one copy of the newsletter)
- £10 Student members worldwide, with proof of status
- £30 Institutions irrespective of location
- To receive a paper newsletter there is an additional £6 surcharge for the United Kingdom and Europe, and £9 for worldwide outside Europe
Register and Pay
Pay by Bank Transfer
Payments can be made to:
Lloyds Bank, 109 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1LB
Sort code: 30-95-74
Account Name: Medieval Dress and Textile Society
IBAN: G828 LOYD 3095 7424 0254 68
BIC: LOYD G821027
Pay by Cheque
Cheques should be made payable to the Medieval Dress and Textile Society and posted to:
MEDATS Membership Secretary
37 Knox Green